Rationalism & Empiricism Peter Suber, Philosophy Department, Earlham College
This is the course home-page for Philosophy 250, Rationalism & Empiricism.
- Fall Semester, 2002-03.
- 10:00 MWF.
- Carpenter 322.
- Course description
- Think-About Questions
- Women Philosophers of the 17th and 18th Centuries
- The Great Chain of Being
- The Ontological Argument
- Looking Forward to Kant
- Electronic Discussion (email list name = ratemp)
- Essay Assignment
- Library Assignment
- Opening Questions Assignment
- Opening Propositions Assignment
- Explicating Arguments
- Taking Notes on Philosophical Texts
- Generic Suberian Course Hand-out
- Evaluation Form
Department of Philosophy,
Earlham College, Richmond, Indiana, 47374, U.S.A.
email@example.com. Copyright © 1996-2002, Peter Suber.