Peter Suber, Philosophy Department, Earlham College
- Ethical Pluralism. "A Defence." An essay by P.J. McGrath.
- Metaphilosophical Pluralism and Paraconsistency. "From Orientative to Multi-level Pluralism." An essay by M.E. Orellana Benado, Andrés Bobenrieth, and Carlos Verdugo.
- Philosophical Pluralism. "The Promise of Fragmentation." An essay by Frank Margonis.
- Philosophical Pluralism in the Service of Humane Governance. An essay by Norman K. Swazo.
- Philosophy as a Blood Sport. An essay by Norman Swartz.
- Pluralisms for Education. "An Ethics of Care Perspective." An essay by Ann Diller. See the reply by Audrey Thompson, below.
- Psychologism. "A Study in the Sociology of Philosophical Knowledge." Ad for a book by Martin Kusch. The web site contains four appendices not available in the book. One of them, Four Earlier Approaches to the Sociology of Philosophy, is especially relevant to our course.
- Radicalizing Pluralism. An essay by Audrey Thompson. A reply to Ann Diller's article, above.
- Toward a Peaceable Mosaic of Worldviews and Religions. "Incommensurability, Pluralism, and the Philosophy of Religion." An essay by Ronald A. Kuipers.
- Noesis search for disagreement or pluralism.
- Here is a packaged subset of the most relevant items from this search. The subset includes most of the essays listed under Texts above. You can conduct a full-text search over just the items in the subset.
- Noesis search for metaphilosophy
- Noesis search for psychologism
For other philosophy links, see my Guide to Philosophy on the Internet.
See my policies on dead links.
Return to the course home-page for Metaphilosophy.
Department of Philosophy,
Earlham College, Richmond, Indiana, 47374, U.S.A.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright © 1999, 2000, Peter Suber.