Links for Crimes & Torts
Links for the course, Crimes & Torts (Legal Studies 35), Fall Semester, 1996-97, Earlham College, Peter Suber.
- The best law-related web sites according to Excite, according to Eye on the Web, according to Hot-Links, according to legal.online, according to Lunar Law Links, according to Magellan, according to NetGuide, according to Point Review, and according to WebScout.
- Pre-Law Student Services.
From the Internet Legal Resource Guide at the University of Texas Law School. Information on the LSAT, law schools, and the law school admissions process.
- Cyberjury. Register to be a juror on a real case to be decided over the web. Your decision will help the lawyers decide whether to take the case to a real jury or whether to settle.
- Nolo Press Self-Help Law Center. Books and advice to help citizens solve their own legal problems.
- Web Journal of Current Legal Issues. British but still relevant to U.S. issues.
list of lawyer humor
- Lawyer Jokes from the Rubber
- Lawyer Jokes. From Nolo Press.
- Lawyer Jokes. From Randy Scott.
- Lawyer Humour
- World's Funniest Lawyer Jokes
- The Dumbest Things Ever Said in Court
Department of Philosophy,
Earlham College, Richmond, Indiana, 47374, U.S.A.